What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· To process your order and obtain payment
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. The company website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms & Conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. You must be over 18 to use the company's website
3. You must ensure the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete
4. When you use the?company's website you will be asked to create a password. You should keep this password confidential and not disclose this to anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services on 01728 685774 immediately.
5. If?the?company?believes there is a breach of security or misuse of?the?company's?website we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
6. You may not use?the?company's?website for any illegal or immoral purpose.
7. Although?the?company?aims to offer you the best service possible,?the?company?cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free or meet your requirements. If a fault in our service does occur then you should report it to our Customer Services on 01728 685774 and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can
8. Your access to?the?company's?website may be restricted at times to allow for repairs, maintenance or updating information or services. The company will attempt to restore services as soon as it reasonably can
9. The company's website is provided by?the?company?without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with using the internet
10. You agree to the full extent allowed by applicable law, that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to?the?company's?website
11. Our acceptance of an order takes place on receipt of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order
12. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English law courts
The company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. All the information given by you will be maintained with the utmost care. This information is required for the sole purpose of easing & enhancing your overall shopping experience and will not be passed on to any third party without your permission.
Returns & Refunds
1. Items can be returned within 30 days of despatch
2. Returns should be sent directly to?the company at our head office address, postage for the return is your responsibility unless the goods are faulty, whereby the postage will be refunded
3. The?company?reserves the right to refuse a refund if we believe the item has been worn or soiled through being incorrectly laundered, stained, damaged by wearer or torn and goods should be returned in a re-saleable state?
4. All refunds need to be sent via a “signed for” postage method, the company is not responsible for any items returned using an unsecured postage method
5. All items returned will be refunded, any replacements required need to be re-ordered through the website
6. Only returned faulty goods will be automatically replaced
7. Credit refunds will be to the original payment method 7-15 days from receipt of returned goods?